Car Engine Burning Oil

While coolant leak doesnt smell exactly like burning rubber it is very common to interfere with a burning rubber smell. I just didnt have any interest in tooling around under the hood to figure out how my car works.


Fixing An Oil Burning Engine For 10 Bucks Car Cleaning Hacks Car Maintenance Car Repair Diy

Average repair cost is 3140 at 75200 miles.

. Page 1 of 5. The 2013 Chevrolet Equinox has 90 problems reported for excessive oil consumption. Ive never been a car guy.

The coolant is also sealed with gaskets to prevent any leaks but it happens that these fail and you will get a coolant leak as a result. The same as the engine oil the coolant is in a sealed system of your cars cooling system. Except for replacing my air filters or changing the oil every now and then if I ever had a problem with my car Id just take it into the mechanic and when he came out to explain what was wrong I nodded politely and pretended like I knew what he was.


How To Fix Car Burning Oil Engine Car Burning Oil But Nor Leaking Difference Between Burning Oil And Reducing Engine Oil With Whi Car Burning Oil Oils Fix It


What Does It Mean When My Car Is Burning Oil Yourmechanic Advice Oils Car Burning Oil Oil Leak


79 How To Fix Engine That Burns Oil For 10 Bucks Youtube Car Repair Diy Car Engine Auto Repair

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code